Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers and software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software and our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative, and financial information.
This is an opportunity to jumpstart your career in the healthcare technology field. It’s a chance to join a leading provider of middleware to some of the biggest healthcare institutions in the world as a solution analyst, collaborator, and subject matter expert.
As our new Pre-Sales Engineer, you will engage business and technical audiences by:
- Delivering the story of our software and services;
- Displaying an understanding of healthcare IT domain and common solutions;
- Analyzing our customers’ business requirements and sharing solutions for meeting those requirements.
Joining us now is a chance to directly impact the growth of our new and existing accounts while expanding your own skill set and building your career.
Who you are
You are a Customer Support Analyst, Pre-Sales Engineer or BA at a software solution company and you are looking to join a smaller company to gain recognition and opportunity. You have a natural instinct for understanding the needs of people and businesses. An outstanding communicator and a technologist, you don’t see problems but requirements to build solutions.
What’s in it for you?
A step into healthcare technology. At iNTERFACEWARE, you will be given the opportunity to learn continuously about the business of healthcare and the landscape of technical solutions for supporting it, especially as it relates to interoperability of information systems. You will have a chance to take on different roles and truly learn the healthcare field in a comprehensive way as you grow your career.
A small company that makes a big difference. This is a solution that ultimately improves not just the efficiencies of data exchange but how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the exchange of that data. As an established company, we already have the right people in place to pull together an integration team very quickly. Our process, our people, and our offering set everyone here up for success.
As our new Pre-Sales Engineer you will focus on:
- Evaluating. You will optimize how to use the product through research and identification of business specific problems we can solve. You will use technical expertise to engage customers on solutions analysis, build partnerships and help account managers evaluate business opportunities and shape contract parameters.
- Demonstrating. You will present our software solutions in person or remotely to potential and existing clients, highlighting features and strategies that address their specific needs. You will travel up to 25% of the month throughout North America and beyond.
- Knowledge sharing. You will contribute to proposals, scoping, and project definitions. You will develop and maintain training assets that help our customers and our internal teams learn our product.
Here’s what you bring:
- Experience. You have 2+ years in a client-facing communications, analysis or support role. You may have a background in pre-sales engineering, business analysis, software development or implementation.
- Communication and translation. You have an outgoing personality. You have patience and knowledge. You can find a common language across business and technical audiences. You can put clients at ease and gain the trust of internal and external team members. And you value everyone you work with.
- Motivation, drive, and passion. You love the idea of coming into the office or going to the client site to ensure everyone is happy. You are flexible to travel up to 25% a month and you have a valid passport and license.
- Vision, strategy, and analytics. You are a proactive thinker who can come up with innovative solutions quickly. You can quickly process new, complex information and ask the right questions. You are eager to research and apply your findings.
- Knowledge - or the desire to learn. You have exposure to - and interest in - the healthcare domain from I.T. to clinical processes. You have an understanding of data integration technology and experience scripting. Or, you can demonstrate an ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated, and funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. It’s meaningful and it’s a mission we are all proud to be a part of. A mission guided by our values:
- We create a culture based on respect for people and their contributions. We hire people who share our values and whose professional goals align with our mission. It’s a place where we’ve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties, and bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency and authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends more time walking the floor and interacting with the teams than he does in his office.
- We drive continuous quality and efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech and we haven’t looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business and keeps us all growing our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve and help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success and supported along their path. Not only do you know what’s needed from you; you know how to get there and how it directly contributes to our mission. And, you are excited to do it.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors, and how we use the knowledge we’ve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you don’t have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions, and meet 75% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.